Restoring critical content
What would you do after a disaster, equipment and critical documents may be damaged. Content restoration is a vital part of returning your business back to normal. Doing so requires a commitment to facilities, training and organization. At SRM, we offer a wide range of content restoration services tailored to your business needs.
Maintaining proper inventory of your content
If your data, machinery, or merchandise has been impacted by a disaster we can help with cleanup and restoration services that in many cases, can restore critical assets to their pre-loss state. As part of our service, we transport, ship and store affected items and ensure that all inventory is processed carefully and quickly and securely. In addition to assisting in a speedy return to normal business operations, our inventory cataloging services maintain proper organization of your content throughout the recovery process.
SRM’s Content Restoration Services are available for:
- Electronics and telecommunications equipment including computers, communication equipment, phone systems, lab and audio equipment, and more
- Industrial equipment and essential business machinery including on-site assistance and, if necessary, equipment transportation
- Data and media retrieval for desktop computers, company laptops, work tablets, and other data-storing devices
- Document restoration ranging from minimal water damage to extensive heat or smoke damage; any document necessary for the continuation or maintenance of your business can be subject to recovery or duplication efforts
- Art restoration including painting recovery, sculpture restoration, damage consultations, and specialized cleaning services